isn’t it weird how it’s already february but it’s also only february
Boy George and Kirk Brandon <3
David Bowie performing Footstompin’ on the Dick Cavett Show, 1974
Title: Ballroom Blitz
Ballroom Blitz - Sweet
- me on the tumblr new version: where do i click
it’s funny. people back then in the 60s and the 70s were obsessed about the future and what it holds for them. and I’m just here like, waiting for someone to take me back to 1978
- Bowie Fan: did you hear how good that song was?
- Bowie Fan: i might play that song again
- Bowie Fan: the next funeral i go to, as soon as the priest says 'ashes to ashes' i'm going to shout out 'funk to funky'
- Bowie Fan: these lyrics are literally amazing, i can't breathe
- Bowie Fan: i love Bowie
- Bowie Fan : i wish i could swing my hips like Bowie
- Bowie Fan: i'm going to try and swing my hips like Bowie
- Bowie Fan: i'm going to lay here all day and cry about how good Bowie is
- Bowie Fan: guys, have you heard this Bowie song? its so good!.. guys,... GUYS.
- Bowie Fan: *weeps*
- Bowie Fan : i wonder if i could seduce Bowie.
- Bowie Fan : i have so much respect for Bowie.
- Bowie Fan: i know, lets put on some Bowie.
- Bowie Fan: if someone else says they like Bowie, i'm going to punch them because they don't
- Bowie Fan: how good is Bowie?
- Bowie Fan: here's a fact about Bowie
- Bowie Fan: i might dye my hair orange
- Bowie Fan: i don't know, but i'm pretty sure this blue eye shadow really suits me
- Bowie Fan: after i listen to Queen Bitch 4 more times, then im actually going to do something productive.
- Bowie Fan: i wonder if i have enough room on my whole body for every lyric to every Bowie song.
- Bowie Fan: might paint a gold circle on my head.
- Bowie Fan: ginger mullets are fashionable right now aren't they?
- Bowie Fan: i'm going to listen to the whole of Hunky Dory 8 more times and then i am REALLY going to do something productive
- Bowie Fan: i'm so sad that Bowie doesn't know who i am